We are looking for a website designer to help us create a new website for our IP Innovation Clinic. The successful candidate will report to our Director and Assistant Director while designing a visually stimulating and user-friendly website which complies with all AODA standards. The successful candidate will also be considered for further projects if we are happy with their work.
- Designing website, including graphic user interface elements (such as menus, tabs, and widgets)
- Ensuring that all designs adhere to our brand and standards; as well as current and evolving design trends
- Ensuring full AODA compliance
- Ensuring the website has a platform responsive design that will perform well on all operating systems and mobile devices
- Testing and debugging common website issues
- Some prior experience building and designing websites
- Proficiency with WordPress, Elementor, and web design tools
- Prior experience with or working knowledge of the Bootstrap development framework
- Thorough knowledge of AODA standards and ability to design a website which adheres to these standards
- Ability to take initiative to provide regular status updates while working with limited oversight
- Punctuality in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work remotely
If you are interested, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter;
- Resume; and
- Samples of your work.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with the IP Innovation Clinic; however, we will only contact those selected for an interview.