Thank you to all the participants of Canada’s IP Writing Challenge 2013. The winners of the Challenge will be announced on October 31, 2013 and the winning articles will be featured here on the IPilogue and on IPIC’s website (www.ipic.ca).
The Challenge is run each year by IP Osgoode and the Intellectual Property Institute of Canada, and it aims to further enhance intellectual property policy research and discussion.
There are three categories for entrants:
- Law student category (LL.B, J.D., BCL, and LL.L students)
- Graduate student category (LL.M, S.J.D. and PhD students)
- Professional category (legal and business professionals who have been practicing 7 years or less, including patent agents and trade-mark agents)
The winner from each of category will be eligible for:
- A prize of $1000 (CAD)
- Publication on the IP Osgoode website (www.iposgoode.ca)
- Consideration for publication in the Canadian Intellectual Property Review and/or the Intellectual Property Journal.
Featured below are the winning articles of last year’s Challenge: